Registered Owner: Carnival Plc. - United Kingdom - Operator: P&O Cruises - UK
Entered service: 2000 - Refit: 2002/2012/2017 - Gross tonnage: 77.499 - Pass. cap. lower beds: 2016 - All berths: 2272 - Passenger decks: 10 - Length: 262,20 m.- Beam: 32,25 m. - Propulsion diesel/electric: 4 diesel engines make Sulzer 16ZA40S output 11.520 kW. each - 2 fixed propellers.- Service speed: 21 knots - Built: Fincantieri - Italy - Yard no:6044 - Classification: Lloyds Register - Flag: Bermuda
|Sept. 2012 Oceana
will spend approximately 11 days in the yard, between the cruise which
returns to Southampton on December 5 and the following cruise which
departs on December 20, 2012. Highlights of the work being undertaken
Refurbishment to Oasis Spa changing rooms, sauna and salon
· Refurbishment to shops and Sundaes ice-cream parlour
· Additional and refreshed seating in Winners casino, Le Club and Horizon Grill
· New lighting, sound and AV equipment in Le Club, including flat screen TVs, to make venue suitable for daytime entertainment
· Enhanced top deck lighting and sound equipment to enable increased outdoor entertainment
· New Marco Pierre White menu in Cafe Jardin
· Significant cabin refurbishment including the replacement of carpets, bed runners, cushions, curtains and mattresses.
-Oct. 2017 The Oceana will enter dry dock in Hamburg at the end of November where she will be updated and refreshed throughout in order to improve guest appeal for both summer and winter cruising.
Former name: Ocean Princess (2000-2002) of daughter Princess Cruises internal transfer to P&O-UK nov.-2002
Sister Ships: Sun Princess-Dawn Princess-Sea Princess.
|Passenger Space Ratio at all berths 34,1|
Ship is from a serie of 4
2002 intern transfer from Princess to P&O - UK
Page of the "World Wide Fleetlist of Cruise ships" Please Visit Nedcruise - Dutch Cruise Site©